Do you know why people get encountered to diseases like thyroid and cholera? The simple answer is to this question is due to the consumption of contaminated water. Yes, it is true, if you drink impure water or water that is full of contaminants, you are sure to fall sick. So, in order to ensure that you drink pure water, you need to use water purifier and get the feed water filtered. There are many water purifier manufacturers that offer best in class models, but today we would discuss on Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier.
Table of Contents
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal Plus Review
The water purifier has UV technology where the UV rays are used to purify the water and thus you can drink safe and clean water that is free from all disease-causing microorganisms. UV technology water is as beneficial like the boiling water for 20 minutes in less than a minute. The purification process explains about first filtering the suspended particles like dust, rust, and mud that are up to 5 microns. The next stage is the removal of organic impurities, foul smell & taste, lead, pesticides, and VOCs. Finally, in the final stage, the water gets purified with ultra violet rays that deactivate the bacteria, virus, protozoa and even many other micro-organisms.
In addition to the mentioned filtration process, the water purifier has different features as well and these are mentioned below:
- It has electronic monitoring system, which helps in easily detecting any malfunctioning of the UV lamp
- The water purifier has Auto shut off that turns off function.
- Voltage stabilizer is also added that ensures that the purifier would even work during voltage fluctuations or where there is low voltage
- It has backflush function that removes stagnant water and keeps the filters clean
- Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV water purifier has BiotronTM Cartridge as well
Some technical Specifications are:
- Installation type: Wall Mounted
- UV Lamp: 8 Watt
- Power Consumption: 18 watt
- Life of UV Lamp: 5000 burning hours
- Operating Input Voltage: 230V AC / 50 Hz
- Water Flow Rate: 2 Liters per minute
Also Read: Best Water purifier in India under Rs 10000
The Bottom Line:
Though you can see that the model is good in design, its technology that says UV purification is not up to the mark. It has 8 watt of UV lamp which is very low because Kent UV water purifiers have high power 11 watts of UV lamps. The next is its price, which is very high. So, I would suggest that it is better you opt for some other model of the same purification process.